Wednesday

Argentinian Death Squad Recipe

Argentinian Death Squad recipe

Slice avocado, dice it with sharp knife, sprinkle, no, pour in brown sugar and add as much whiskey as you can - let stand for say 10 seconds then eat. There is always the other half. Recipe given to me by grand daughter of Argentina's Chess grandmaster - she found out much later he taught the Death Squad chess so they gave his grand daughter a pass. All her University class mates disappeared. Tragic story with more twists with State Department unclassifying new documents here: http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB73/
Also had an artist friend from Argentina who foretold his own death in a mail art piece he sent me and I exhibited in NZ. Could never get any answers from their Govt at the time.
Took me over 30 years before I could try this recipe. Bitter and sweet.